The NavaED Florida Teacher Certification Exam (FTCE) Elementary Education K-6 Subtest 2: Social Science Online Course is a virtual learning program to pass the social science subtest of the exam. This online course is for the Social Science Subtest ONLY.
The competencies covered in this online course include:
- Competency 1 – Knowledge of effective instructional practices and assessment of the social sciences
- Competency 2 – Knowledge of time, continuity, and change (i.e., history)
- Competency 3 – Knowledge of people, places, and environment (i.e., geography)
- Competency 4 – Knowledge of government and the citizen (i.e., government and civics)
- Competency 5 – Knowledge of production, distribution, and consumption (i.e., economics)
This online course includes:
- Videos created by certified teachers and FTCE experts that provide an explanation of the competencies and skills assess on the exam
- Interactive quizzes, knowledge checks, and practice tests
- Strategies and tips to overcome test anxiety and manage time
- Progress tracking
- Audio and visual features
- Video explanations of every practice question in the book
This online course also comes with the digital book which includes:
- Detailed descriptions of each competency with examples
- 3 practice tests
- 150 practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
IMPORTANT: After you purchase a NavaED online course, you will receive a welcome email containing a link to create an account on our online learning platform. If you do not see the email, check your spam/promotions folder. If you still do not see it, email info@NavaED.com, and it will be our pleasure to troubleshoot any issues you are having.
By purchasing this online course, you agree to our copyright policy. This online course is for one user only. Providing access to additional people or reproducing NavaED content is a violation of copyright law.