The NavaED Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Math Online Course is a virtual learning program to pass the math subtest of the exam.
The content categories covered in this online course include:
- Number and quantity
- Algebra and functions
- Statistics and probability
This online course includes:
- Videos created by certified teachers and Praxis experts
- Explanations of the competencies and skills assessed on the exam
- Interactive quizzes, knowledge checks, and practice tests
- Strategies and tips to overcome test anxiety and manage time
- Detailed analysis of answer choices and elimination strategies
- Video tutorials of every content category for each subtest
- Easy to follow, step-by-step explanations of every math concept, example, and practice question
- Video explanations of every practice question in the book
- Progress tracking
- Audio and visual features
This online course also comes with the digital book which includes:
- Detailed descriptions of the competencies with examples
- 2 practice tests
- 112 practice questions
- Detailed answer explanations for each practice question
IMPORTANT: After you purchase a NavaED online course, you will receive a welcome email containing a link to create an account on our online learning platform. If you do not see the email, check your spam/promotions folder. If you still do not see it, email info@NavaED.com, and it will be our pleasure to troubleshoot any issues you are having.
By purchasing this online course, you agree to our copyright policy. This online course is for one user only. Providing access to additional people or reproducing NavaED content is a violation of copyright law.